Weedibles™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of 122 Group Ltd and a fully registered international trademark.
We are a company registered in England and Wales under company No. 13195057.
By accessing the website at www.weedibles.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service of 122 Group Ltd, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Weedibles™ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Weedibles™ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Weedibles at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Weedibles website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Weedibles™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Weedibles™ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Weedibles™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Weedibles™ website, even if Weedibles™ or a Weedibles™ authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Weedibles™ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Weedibles does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Weedibles™ may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Weedibles™ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- The description of the Products is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or any other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and may vary to the Products supplied.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on our Website.
- All Products which appear on the Website are subject to availability and we reserve the right to make changes to the Products available on the Website at any time.
- We can make beneficial changes to Products you have ordered. This could be to comply with any applicable law, regulation or safety requirements, or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example, to optimise the Products.
- While every effort is made to ensure our Products contain extremely low levels of THC (as required by law the THC content must average less than 0.2%), you acknowledge there is the potential for contaminant levels of THC, that could, after sustained use, cause a user to test positive for THC under standard test conditions. As this is outside of our control, we advise users who are required to take drug tests for employment or other reasons not to use the Products and to the fullest extent permissible by law we disclaim all liability for any consequences that arise from a drug test failure by any user of our Products.
7. Basis of Sale
- The description of the Products on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Products. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Products ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation) or within 2 Business Days of the Order being placed by you, whichever is the earlier. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e., the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Products supplied under the Contract.
- If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. This may be because one or more of the Products are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product(s) or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If the Products are not in stock or are otherwise unavailable, we will send out an equivalent product, or, if this is not possible, we will give you the option to cancel the Order, amend the Order or wait until the Product is available again, if applicable.
- No variation of the Contract, whether regarding the description of the Products, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and 122 Group in writing and authorised by a member of our senior staff.
8. Price & Payments
- The price of the Products and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- If you are a Consumer, you will be required to pay when using our online checkout service on the Website by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order. We will take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Products.
- We will deliver the Products, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details on delivery.
- If any Products form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Products or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Products without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We only deliver to the locations listed under our Shipping Policy. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Products in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Products at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Products will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must (if reasonably practicable without breaking the seal) examine the Products before accepting them.
10. Risk & Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Products will pass to you when the Products are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Products until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Products still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
11. Cancellation & Returns for Consumers Right to Cancel
- You can cancel the Order by telling us before the Contract is completed i.e. prior to delivery or within 14 days of delivery, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Products.
- These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply to any orders of Products from our Website where the seal has been broken as they are not suitable for return due to health protection and hygiene reasons.
- We may end the Contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if you commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions as follows:
you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due; and/or
you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
- If we end the Contract in the situations set out in Clause 9.3, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaching the Contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by following the process laid out in the Returns Policy. We will then communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation in a Durable Medium (for example by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Except as set out In Clause 9.7, if you cancel this Contract in accordance with your statutory right to cancel, we will reimburse to you in respect of all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Effects of Cancellation in the cancellation period (Deduction of products supplied)
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. handling the Products beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products, for example, if it goes beyond the handling that may reasonably be permitted in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect any Product and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
Timing of reimbursement
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Products.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Products in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled in accordance with your statutory rights, you must send back the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired.
For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a Business and a Consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the Business and the Consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the Contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a Business transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of Products to a Consumer and the Consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both Products and services as its object.
Weedibles may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
13. Reliance on our Website
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them as we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. Prohibited Use
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any unlawful or fraudulent manner;
- to transmit, or to procure the transmission of any unsolicited marketing materials to us;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- to knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
15. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.