Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of the ordering process and knowing our users.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- Communication Information;
- Order Information;
- Device/User Information; and
- Marketing Information
We do not hold credit card information on our servers. We use third party merchant
services that provide payment services under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 by the Financial Services Authority of the UK.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Our website may be used and accessed without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our site, process your orders, send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns. We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Communication Information includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
We use the Device/User Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Device Information cookies in line with online advertising methods including but not limited to re-targeting adverts.
Our lawful ground for processing this information is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
Marketing Information that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Order Information, Device/User Information, and Marketing Information to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which are to grow our business.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us through the contact information below.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with any member of our group, which means subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company or the subsidiaries of the holding company, or third parties to help how our customers use the Site.
We disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies. In addition, we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
– Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
Professional advisers including bankers and insurers;
– Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets;
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a
Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your Personal Information in the scope and manner permitted by law. If there is a likelihood of a legal dispute, we may keep your data longer, until the statutory limitation period for lodging a complaint or action is due and / or the final decision is finalized. Upon deletion our systems will only retain such archival information about your transactions where data retention is related e.g. to any claims you may have, for instance under statutory warranty or in connection with the legislation binding upon us (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
How we protect your data?
All Personal Information collected will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations.
Any information stored on Weedibles™’ platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Weedibles™ implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect Personal Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. We have put in place security measures to prevent your Personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. Our suppliers are carefully selected, we require them to use appropriate means to protect your confidentiality and to ensure the security of your Personal Information. However, the security of information transmission over the Internet or mobile communications cannot be guaranteed; any communication to us of you in the manner indicated is at your own risk.
In the event that Personal Information is compromised as a breach of security, Weedibles™ will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Our lawful ground of processing your Personal Information to send you marketing communications is your consent. We may send you marketing communications from us if you asked for information from us about our goods or services or you agreed to receive marketing communications. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us through the contact information below at any time. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to Personal Information provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
This Policy applies from 28th December, 2020. If we change this Policy, we will announce its updated version on this page
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 Years of Age.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at info@Weedibles™.uk or by mail using the details provided below:
Weedibles™, PO Box 75031, London, SW14 9DE
By accessing the website at www.Weedibles™.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Weedibles™ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Weedibles™ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Weedibles™ Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Weedibles™ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Weedibles™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
The product for sale by us is not intended to prevent, treat or care any illness or conditions physical or psychological. If you suspect you have a medical condition or disease, please consult your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
From time to time we may host third party content on our website, such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Further, Weedibles™ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations of liability
Certain laws provide non-excludable statutory conditions or warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in these terms and conditions is taken to exclude, restrict or modify any condition or warranty that we are prohibited by law from excluding, restricting or modifying. If such a statutory term applies to these terms and conditions and we breach it, we accept liability for such breach. But, where it is lawful, and fair and reasonable to do so, our liability is limited to the resupply of the relevant product or payment of the costs of resupplying the relevant product.
In no event shall Weedibles™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential and special loss suffered by you arising from any product we have supplied, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Weedibles™ website, even if Weedibles™ Ltd or a Weedibles™ Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Your liability to us
By accessing our website, you agree to be liable to us for all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any breach of these terms and conditions or negligence under the principles applied by the courts.
- Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Weedibles™ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Weedibles™ does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Weedibles™ may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Weedibles™ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- The description of the Products is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or any other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and may vary to the Products supplied. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description, we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- Images on this website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on our Website.
- All Products which appear on the Website are subject to availability and we reserve the right to make changes to the Products available on the Website at any time.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however we cannot guarantee the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- We can make beneficial changes to Products you have ordered. This could be to comply with any applicable law, regulation or safety requirements, or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example, to optimise the Products.
- While every effort is made to ensure our Products contain extremely low levels of THC (as required by law the THC content must average less than 0.2%), you acknowledge there is the potential for contaminant levels of THC, that could, after sustained use, cause a user to test positive for THC under standard test conditions. As this is outside of our control, we advise users who are required to take drug tests for employment or other reasons not to use the Products and to the fullest extent permissible by law we disclaim all liability for any consequences that arise from a drug test failure by any user of our Products.
- Basis of Sale
- To place an order, you can open an account with us which will require you to provide some compulsory personal information. Alternatively, you can choose to place your order via the guest checkout.
- The description of the Products on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Products. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly. We will take due care with this information. However, in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Products ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation) or within 2 Business Days of the Order being placed by you, whichever is the earlier. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e., the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Products supplied under the Contract.
- If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that Weedibles™ shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
Furthermore, this may be because one or more of the Products are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product(s) or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If the Products are not in stock or are otherwise unavailable, we will send out an equivalent product, or, if this is not possible, we will give you the option to cancel the Order, amend the Order or wait until the Product is available again, if applicable.
- No variation of the Contract, whether regarding the description of the Products, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Weedibles™ in writing and authorised by a member of our senior staff.
- Price & Payments
- The price in British Pound Sterling (GBP) of the Products and any additional delivery charges calculated at the time of purchase in accordance with your address for delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- If you are a Consumer, you will be required to pay when using our online checkout service on the Website by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order. We will take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Products. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
- We will deliver the Products, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details on delivery.
- If any Products form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Products or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Products without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We only deliver to the locations listed under our Shipping Policy. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Products in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Products at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Products will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must (if reasonably practicable without breaking the seal) examine the Products before accepting them.
- Where the supply of products is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
- Risk & Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Products will pass to you when the Products are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Products until we have received payment in full (“Product Sale”). If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Products still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them. By purchasing, you agree that the relevant Product Sale is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in England and is to be governed by English law, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment. Following the Product Sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carrier acting as your agent (“Delivery”). For the avoidance of doubt, Product Sale or Delivery shall not be construed or interpreted as creating any agency relationship between Weedibles™ and any person, including you.
- Order Cancellation Due to Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price, with incorrect descriptive information or image due to a typographical error, or with a similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction.
- Where payment has been made, we will immediately give you a refund for the total amount debited.
- Cancellation & Returns for Consumers Right to Cancel
- You can cancel the Order by telling us before the Contract is completed i.e., prior to delivery or within 14 days of delivery, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Products.
- These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply to any orders of Products from our Website where the seal has been broken as they are not suitable for return due to health protection and hygiene reasons.
- We may end the Contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if you commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions as follows:
you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due; and/or
you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
- If we end the Contract in the situations set out in Clause 8, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaching the Contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by following the process laid out in the Returns Policy. We will then communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation in a Durable Medium (for example by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Except as set out this clause, if you cancel this Contract in accordance with your statutory right to cancel, we will reimburse to you in respect of all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Effects of Cancellation in the cancellation period (Deduction of products supplied)
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. handling the Products beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products, for example, if it goes beyond the handling that may reasonably be permitted in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect any Product and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
Timing of reimbursement
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Products.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Products in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled in accordance with your statutory rights, you must send back the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired.
For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract
Weedibles™ may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Reliance on our Website
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them as we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Prohibited Use
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any unlawful or fraudulent manner;
- to transmit, or to procure the transmission of any unsolicited marketing materials to us;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- to knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid, but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.